List Price: $32.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Coca tea Windsor is a great gourmet herbal tea. It has a fresh peppermint green tea and mild grassy flavor which is very pleasant at any time of the day. Coca is produced for domestic and international markets and used in products including pharmaceutical cocaine, flavor extracts used in Coca Cola, Coca Tea and a handful of other products. You can drink it alone, with some sugar, iced, or even prepare cookies and candy out of the tea bags. Cuban scientists are studying the possible medical benefits of the coca leaf. Bolivians have chewed coca as a mild stimulant for centuries. Coca helped the Spanish crown in the production of silver for centuries as it was used as a main source of vitamins, proteins and minerals for the miners in Potosi and Oruro. There are several theories about the coca tea and its benefits. Personally, I have heard most of them but I try to be careful about postulating theories that do not have valid, scientific evidence...yet! Coca tea is commonly served in offices here instead of coffee. Cuban doctors also have even conducted extensive research using coca tea as an alternative medicine. Air-Tight bag presentation is a better alternative for international shipping and regions with humid weather and/or unstable weather, it keeps the product fresher longer, sometimes the boxes get smashed at the Post Office and the paper-wraps can over- dry the tea bags.
- 100 % organic , pure crushed coca leaf. Great for PMS and menopause symptoms
- Does not contain caffeine but contains several alkaloids
- No chemical additives and with no addictive substances, according to the journal of the American Medical Association
- Helps with stress , bi-polar symptoms , ADD and depression, Alleviates irritation of vocal cords, prevents vertigo
- Regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates. Revitalizes restores and energizes